Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3 August 2010







All right...so I've finally made it! Today for the very first time I've managed to tip the scales at 200 pounds! As far as I'm concerned, I consider myself offically "fat" now. That being said, I look at myself and realize that this is just the beginning. I'm not nearly as large as I thought I'd be at this weight - I definitely want to be bigger. I'm not sure now just what weight that will be at. All I know is that I'm really excited to think of how my belly's going to look after I gain another 50 (or more!) pounds. As far as I'm concerned at this point, I've got a good start but I'm nowhere near as fat as I'm going to be.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! Keep chowing down, big boy. Can't wait to see how good you'll look with another 20lbs of man on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice! Hope you continue to grow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!