Saturday, October 7, 2017

7 October 2017

Still 209.  For now.

Drove out to some friends' house for Thanksgiving dinner.  Ended up missing it by about an hour due to a miscommunication about the time.  It was still good - all the food was out and there was a ton of leftovers...which of course I liberally helped myself to.

I had a bit of a crisis beforehand because I've gained so much weight that none of my pants fit me anymore.  I was ashamed to have to show up wearing track pants to a holiday dinner but that being said, when I got there it was an utter chaos of their extended family, kids running around etc.

Many folks were already quite a few cups into their adult beverages and my host was higher than a kite.

I guess my point is: ain't nobody was looking at, or caring about what I was wearing. 

Looks like I'm going pants shopping on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!