Monday, June 1, 2009

1 June 2009

Well talk about a hot gaining moment...

This week we installed security cameras where I work and for the first time I was able to get a good look at myself as other people see me - from all angles and from a distance.

I had no idea much I've gained, truly, until that point. I mean, it's like I was seeing progress here and there, bigger belly, thighs, etc. but never really put it all together until I saw the footage and it's like "there's a guy with some weight on him".

I'm not exactly what you'd call huge...yet...but I'm definitely not what you'd call skinny anymore. And while I see how much I've gained, I'm getting a pretty good idea of how much farther I need to go.

I've been lazy the last little while. I was 196 but I've dropped back down to 192. It seems I really have to focus on eating more. I'm not sure if a structured diet would help. I mean, it would help, but I'm not sure how disciplined I would be at following it.

On the plus side, I'm about to come into some money - it should impact my eating habits (ie. I'll be able to afford more than beans and rice...)

1 comment:

  1. Guess it was something else to have a view of your own body, all over, huh? Must've been quite a wake-up call to finally see all of the progress you had put on.

    On a side note, I guess it's going to be a once-a-month update to this blog now? Either way, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!