Monday, July 6, 2009

6 July 2009

Yes, I've been bad about posting to the blog. Seems like summertime gets so busy with the longer days and warmer weather.

I'm afraid it's going to be slim pickings here for awhile. October, November, that seems to be when the "gainer bug" really hits. Also, the days get shorter, there's less to do, more time to blog.

Update so far: not much since the last post. I may be the worst gainer ever. On the plus side, I've lost very little (if any) weight. I feel slimmer but the scale doesn't lie. I think I'm just getting used to being fatter.

So in a way that's progress of a kind. Usually by this time of summer I'm back down below 180 because I get busy and forget to eat. I figure if I can at least maintain what I've done over the winter, I should be set up well for the coming gaining year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, "Jake":
    Nice that you give us some news. You are not alone in "forgetting" about gaining in the summer. There are a lot of distractions and it is easy to forget to eat. I have the same "problems".
    Also, you are quite right, it takes a while to adjust to gained weight until it feels normal. But then it is just natural.
    Have a great summer and hold onto your 180 lbs!
    Norbert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well just keep at it! We're all looking forward to seeing the pic's of you when your've gained some weight. Just keep at it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!