Monday, July 20, 2009

20 July 2009

So I guess it's not as bad as all that - I'm at 190 lbs currently. Not much gain but not much lost either.

I'm going away for a few weeks - lots of activity, walking, heavy work. Not sure how it will impact things. I'm going to try and eat as much as I can so as to minimize the "damage".

But, like I said before, I find it much harder to gain in the summer. The heat and humidity make it hard to really eat. I porked out a couple of weeks ago and felt like I was going to die....a little bit anyway.

So, "maintain" is the word of the day...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know how things are. I quite understand that "eating" is harder when it is hot and humid. I'll cross my fingers that you will be able to "maintain", at least!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!