Wednesday, February 17, 2010

18 February 2010

I am, slowly but surely, getting rounder. I am excited by how heavy my belly is now and I'm eating all I can in order to make it bigger. I'm starting to seriously bulge around the middle and all my t-shirts are getting so tight that it's distracting.

The walnuts are helping a lot as is all the chocolate I've been scarfing back. Someone I hardly know saw fit to gift me with many, many pounds of chocolate (something to do with a forklift accident in a warehouse that stores chocolate). I have discovered that there actually *is* such a thing as too much chocolate. So now I'm pacing myself better, at least when it comes to this.

Interesting to note that both white chocolate and walnuts both have more calories than heavy cream...

And today someone remarked at what a "solidly built" guy I am becoming. I think it was a polite way of calling me fat. I think he was trying not to insult me but I was actually very pleased to hear it because it's clear that I'm fat enough now that people are starting to see it too.

2 comments:

  1. That is good news! You are happy with your progress. I'm glad that others notice your fine development.
    Happy further gaining!
    Norbert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I would love to hear how you are progressing

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!