Sunday, September 11, 2011

11 September 2011

Argh...

I honestly can't remember ever feeling this full and bloated...and excited!

I'm already up two pounds (though some of it food/bloat). Had an absolutely mindblowing time last night. I met up with another gainer and after talking for awhile, we got down to business. I don't think I've ever managed to eat as much as I did in one sitting last night. And we kept it up all night. Right now I feel like a snake who's eaten a rabbit and as bloated as I feel, I just want to keep eating so I can keep up the momentum!

It really *does* make a difference having someone there, cajoling and nagging you to have "just one more bite". And this guy knows what he's talking about - he's about my height but absolutely huge (300+)....and a freaking eating machine. I can only hope to be as big someday.

This experience has convinced me that a) if this guy can get as big as he as as quickly as he says he has, then there's hope for me...even if I take longer, I can still get up into the big numbers weightwise; b) looking at him, I can see myself getting bigger than I ever thought was possible and still having a life; c)it really, really helps to have someone there cheering you on.

All I can say is "thanks" and let's do this again sometime very soon!

And now...back to bed...to sleep and wake up just a little fatter than I was yesterday...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic experience for you both!!! Hope you can meet again w/ even better results!

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!