Friday, September 9, 2011

9 September 2011

Hello everyone...

Let me start this post by acknowledging that I may perhaps be the worst blogger on the face of the planet...followed closely by being the worst gainer around.

I accepted a temporary job up north and have been living completely "off the grid" since June. My living situation was such that I really didn't have regular (or, more importantly, PRIVATE) access to the internet. Food was so darned expensive...and not much variety...and much of it off limits to me (dietary restrictions)...that although I tried, I couldn't keep up the pace. I also worked my butt off (literally).

So I traded 20 pounds and three months of my life for a wad of money and a tan.

It's weird though - I still have more of a belly now at 182 than I did the last time I was this light. I appear to have lost fat from other places on my body more. Proportionately, I still look pretty big (or perhaps it's just wishful thinking on my part).

All I know is that I take solace in the fact that my belly still pushes my t-shirt out.

So, anyway, although it appears I'm doomed to continually gain, lose, and gain again the same freaking 20 pounds, I'm going to keep trying.

Words of encouragement most definitely welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read all your blog yet but it looks like you're having quite the time keeping the weight on. You really should keep trying. You look really awesome in your heavier pictures. I'm a gainer too and have a few tricks I'd like to share with you. E-mail me at shortchubgnr276@yahoo.ca if you like.

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!