Wednesday, July 18, 2012

18 July 2012

Hey everyone...

I'm back.  Took a bit of a break from gaining and as a result really didn't have anything to post here.

Though I haven't made any gaining progress, I haven't really lost any ground either.  I'm still fluctuating somewhere between 193 and 195 pounds, which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. 

I have kept up the eating which is the only reason I haven't dropped back down to 180 (which is usually what happens when I stop actively trying to put on weight).  Or, perhaps 190+ is my new "normal" weight...which is okay with me.  That just gives me a better base upon which to build.

I feel like I'm hovering right on the edge - I've gotten heavier but don't really consider myself fat yet.  Part of it, I guess, is the fact that I've finally gotten used to being this big.  It wasn't until this evening, when I put on a super tight T-shirt, that I realized "hey, if my reflection was actually someone else, I'd say, objectively, that guy is starting to get a pretty decent belly"

Having made that realization...I'm motivated to start expanding again.  I very much want to be substantially larger than I currently am.

The goal is still to get to 235. I really had hoped to get there by last April but apparently I'm just not that good a gainer. Slow and steady, I guess.  I realized tonight that if I only ate an extra 500 calories a day, that'd still net me 52 pounds in a year.  104 pounds in 2 years if I kept it up...and so on. 

If I'd started with that mindset a year ago, I'd already be up over 240 pounds by now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!