Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8 August 2012

Not much new to report.  Eating as much as I can though this damnable heat and humidity are making it really hard.  Not sure why summer is such an appetite killer.  We're getting collosal thunderstorms and pounding rain but the temperature just isn't dropping.  Even the nighttime temps are staying way up.  Weirdly warm winter followed by weirdly warm summer.  I really can't wait for the cooler weather to roll in (hopefully in a few weeks).

I'm going to "drop off the grid" for about a week.  No laptop, no internet, no phone service.  I'm packing as much food as I can reasonably carry (there's nowhere to restock).  I'm not sure how much gaining I'm able to do but hopefully I'll at least be able to maintain what I've got.

As of today I'm 193.

Interesting following the poll.  Now three people have suggested I lose it all.  Is it the same person voting three times?  Or is there really that significant a number of people following this blog who are truly against what I'm doing?  I guess I'm still baffled by the thought that someone would read a blog they disagreed with.  Feel free to drop me a line at roundboy123456@yahoo.ca and enlighten me.

I was contemplating today of making a game of the poll: the first option that gets 20 votes...that's what I'll gain to.  Whaddya all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!