Friday, August 17, 2012

17 August 2012

Well I'm back.  It was an interesting mosquito infested time.  But a good break that gave me lots and lots of time to think.

The bad news is in spite of doing everything I could while I was gone to maintain...I wasn't very good at it.  Tonight I'm down to 189.5. 

As Comic Book Guy would say: Worst...Gainer...Ever!!!

So I'm off to go have a sizeable dinner.

Also looking into supplementing with fenugreek.  I read some info on Xero Limits "Engorge" capsules and, because I can't seem to find a local supplier, am going to see if good old fenugreek supplements (which I WAS able to find, and which appear to be the main active ingredient of the "Engorge" capsules) will have any impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!