Sunday, September 2, 2012

2 September 2012

So I've gained back 4.5 pounds and am now at 193.  I'm finding this yoyo-ing crazymaking.

I blame my job.  I've managed to draw the "short straw" for the last little while and as a result have been doing what is likely the most strenuous job in the building.  Part of the problem is that I'm working with a large number of people who are in love with the paycheque but who really aren't all that invested in applying themselves.  As low man on the totem pole, I don't really have much control over where I work. 

That being said...

I've put in a bid for a short term change (with a chance of being there permanently if I don't screw up too badly) for a more sedentary position.  If I get it, and keep my caloric intake at my current level, I'm going to blow up big.

The only other alternative is to try and eat even more. 

Or...best of both worlds: eat more, do less...and get even bigger even faster.

And it appears the public has spoken via the poll: that majority of you want to see me get really, really fat. 

I'm glad we're on the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!