Tuesday, May 28, 2013

28 May 2013

Yes I'm still around.  Nope, not up to much, thus, not posting. 

Did remove the post from 16 March.  I'm not sure exactly what's going on, but someone, or a group of someones, is sending out nonsensical mass e-mails that are getting caught in the spam filter for this account.  Disturbingly, it's a lot like the seemingly random chatter that was washing up against my FreeNet account back in 2001, just before 9/11.  I'm not a conspiracy theorist, nor am I suggesting anything is awry, but I do find it odd that this apparently coded stuff is circulating throughout the internet again. 

Anyway, so 16 March is gone.  Hopefully whatever web pointer that singled out that blog entry for atttention from...whoever these people are...has been dislodged and I can go into my e-mail without having to wade through a bunch of random crap deposited there by...I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!