Tuesday, December 24, 2013

24 December 2013

Well, merry whatever you want to celebrate...

The very worst of it is over at work - headed for a much more relaxed schedule after today.  Which is good because the stress level there was redlining and I was fully expecting a fistfight to break out yesterday.

And it was funny this morning when I coworker...a woman a hardly know...rushed over to me and proclaimed she was worried I was working too hard because I've lost so much weight!  So I guess even other people are noticing.

I've GOT to get back on track...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!