Thursday, October 29, 2009

29 October 2009

Hi all...

Just responding to a couple of comments made to this blog regarding transfats...

I actually don't eat much in the way of processed foods. I have a serious problem with gluten and this means I'm actually eating more of a paleo-diet (meat, nuts, seeds, veggies, rice, etc). It's making it harder to gain (no pizza, no beer, no donuts or cookies, not much in the way of pre-packaged snack foods) but I think I'm holding my own.

That being said, even though my goal is to get fat (which most would say is inherently unhealthy), I'm trying to do it in a healthy way. So...not much in the way of transfats. Very little high fructose corn syrup (pop is kind of gross anyway)...

Almonds, rice, chocolate (yaaay chocolate), a weakness for Doritos...I think these things will be my ticket to roundness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!