Monday, December 7, 2009

7 December 2009

No, I haven't died. I've just been busy and computer access has been spotty at best. Sorry for the delay.

I'm back up to a solid 190lbs and on track to make 195 before Christmas. I think the cold, dark weather really helps me to gain. I'm hungry all the time and I've been eating as much as I can, as often as I can.

My belly is filling in a little differently this time - it's just getting solider and denser instead of jiggly and soft. I think I'm exercising more and that's helping and I'm watching my diet. Eating healthy food and lots of it.

The gain feels natural (I've been this fat before) and I really do believe I was meant to be fatter than average.

I'll try to keep posting on a more regular basis as things progress.

Wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear from you and that you are back to 190. I am sure it takes a lot more volume of "healthy" food, than if you eat fat and sugar!
    So your belly is more solid, rather than "jiggly". I wonder if that is what you like.
    Of course I wish you a Merry Christmas at 195 !!

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!