Sunday, December 27, 2009

27 December 2009




So this is where I'm currently at: 192 lbs. As you can see, I've definitely gained back the missing weight to my belly - it's never been as big as it is right now. I'm developing the "overhang" now and I think pretty soon that belt buckle is going to disappear completely.
I also appear to be gaining higher up on my midsection - for the first time my profile looks kind of square. I see a lot of potential here and look forward to seeing what the next 15 or 20 lbs brings.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, "Jake":
    Those are really fine looking 192 lbs. I find your "high" belly most impressive. By the way, you hirsute is very elegant! I hope your "overhang" does not develop as much as you beautiful "forward thrust". Like you, I am very curious how further gaining is going to look on you.
    As you know from experience, "gaining" is hard work. I hope that there won't be further distractions and interruptions from hindering your progress.
    Best wishes,
    Norbert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look bigger than ever! Well done! Has the bf said anything yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your belly, belly hair and your blog. All are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!