Friday, February 3, 2012

3 February 2012


















So as promised, here are some progress shots. I apologize for the primitive cutting and pasting - I'm using Paintbrush for this. It's not sophisticated but it gets the job done.


As you can see, I'm getting rounder. The top two pictures of the series are 190 and 195 pounds and the bottom, for comparison's sake, is what I looked like at 184 pounds.


I realize these aren't huge jumps in weight compared to what I was hoping for by this time (I should have been 210 pounds by now). The charts and graphs kind of went out the window after Christmas. With all the stuff that was taking up my time attention, I'm actually really pleased that I was able to make it to 195 without any real conscious effort on my part (other than eating as much as I could, as often as I could).


And although it's not a huge gain, I certainly do feel bigger. I'm starting to look thicker all over now but most of the extra mass is going to my belly. It's really getting heavy now, starting to hang down a bit. I love how wide my stomach is getting, how I'm finally properly filling out my XL t-shirts. I can totally see a time when they're going to be as tight on me as the L's are on me now.


And on the topic of clothing: I never did get out to buy new pants. Instead I compromised by moving the buttons on them. I gained an inch of waist size on them and put off the inevitable expenditure for a little while yet...though I'm not sure how much longer because they're already starting to feel tight again.


Anyway, I'm off to eat some more. While I'm pleased with my progress so far...how I look...how it feels to (finally!) be getting fat...I know I don't want to stop until I'm a LOT bigger than I am right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!