Tuesday, February 7, 2012

7 February 2012

So as of today I'm consistently weighing in at 196 pounds. And it shows - I'm overjoyed with the view when I look down and I can see how swollen my stomach is getting.

I'm back into gaining mode, trying to get back up over 200 pounds again so that I can start breaking new ground. This afternoon I ate some mashed potatoes with a half pound of butter (yes, I measured...this is no exaggeration).

So far feeling okay but going to take it easy for the next few hours just in case it's too much fat all at once (I still gag a little when I remember the liter of vegetable oil I once drank...and how gloriously I vomited for what felt like days...but I'm sure was only for a few hours).

I'm thinking of trying to consume more butter each day on top of what I regularly eat. I realize this sounds radical but remember that my diet is limited: very little fast food, not much in the way of donuts or cookies (where most other people get their fat overload from), no cake unless I feel like splurging for a $8 gluten free version of an 8"x8" sheet cake, etc.

Butter really is a cost effective solution. Of course it will be interesting to see how this will impact my cholesterol levels (I'm still not entirely convinced that intake of dietary fat is linked to elevated cholesterol...but I guess we'll find out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!