Saturday, February 1, 2014

1 February 2014

Well, the drastic slowdown at work (read: not working seven days a week!) combined with some good eating is paying off.  I'm currently up to a consistent 201 pounds.  It's definitely showing - I've had people commenting to me about how I appear to be getting fat (I am!).  I'm waiting for someone to actually express some kind of concern or to suggest I go on a diet.  I plan to say "Hey, I'm happy with how I am.  Why can't *you* be?"...or else "Yup...and you ain't seen nothing yet!"  Should make for either a very short or a very interesting conversation.

I'm definitely feeling the difference: everything's firmed back up again (I hate that feeling of my skin feeling too loose/large for my body after I've lost weight), belly's feeling nice and solid, and I'm feeling heavier overall especially when I run...it's distracting to realize that I'm starting to jiggle in places that I never did before.  I imagine that it's just going to get more intense as I continue gaining weight.  I'm not put out, mind you, because it's a tangible reminder that in spite of my glacially slow progress, I *am* (finally!) managing to put on some much anticipated and welcome fat to compliment the muscle I've been gaining through so much hard work over the last few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!