Tuesday, February 4, 2014

4 February 2014

So in the spirit of reaching out to community, I've decided to organize a "gainer meet and greet" next Monday February 10th.  Not sure if I have any Edmonton followers on here but I figured I'd put this out there:

Brit's Fish and Chips, 11603 - 104 Avenue (Oliver Square), 7 pm.  They DO gluten free (which is why I'm curious to try them out).  It's an added bonus that it's all deep fried high calorie food there...

Here's a link to the restaurant: http://www.britsfishandchipsab.com/

And here's a link to the Facebook event that I created for the occasion: https://www.facebook.com/events/215901501935203/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Maybe people will come...maybe they won't.  Either way, I'm going to get a nice meal out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!