Saturday, February 22, 2014

So the dinner last week was a little odd.  Nobody came, which kinda doesn't surprise me, and I'm relieved about that.  Not that I didn't want to meet anyone new...but that restaurant was NOT conducive to discrete conversation.  Just one room (and not all that big) with a whole lot of tables.

The food was okay, for being previously frozen, but very, very expensive for what I ended up getting: a two pieces of battered halibut and some fries was over $20.  I'm not sure how long this place is going to stay in business.

Anyway, I'm going to plan another "event" in a few months...maybe at an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet (I know of a couple of good places in town that are reasonably priced).

In other news, the gain is progressing...slowly...  I'm up to 204 pounds now which represents a gain of less than a pound per week.  Really not earth shattering but at least the number on the scale is moving steadily upward.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!