Tuesday, July 15, 2014

15 July 2014

So I'm thinking of trying to do another dinner get together possibly around August 20th here in Edmonton.  I'm thinking Indian buffet (I've got a place in mind that isn't too expensive).  Drop me an e-mail at roundboy123456@yahoo.ca if you're interested in coming.

In other news: after not doing much to actively gain for the last little while, I find myself wanting to strap the feed bag back on.

While at work I stepped on that giant scale at work again - managed to tip it to 96 kg (211 lbs) but only because I was wearing heavy work boots and holding a jug of water.  Got me thinking that it's time to actually break the 210 pound threshold.  I'm close now but it seems somehow symbolic to be able to get there...without the work boots on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!