Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Allrighty...

August is looking like a complicated month to try and organize *anything*.  So I've bumped this dinner into September.  I'm arbitrarily picking Wednesday September 17th.  I've decided to go slightly higher class and go with Haweli near the Boardwalk Market in downtown Edmonton.  It's got a buffet that actually lists the allergens in each item (a big deal for me, esp. since I was sorely reminded about a week ago as to why it's important for me to avoid ALL gluten), the food is excellent, and the restaurant itself has fairly nice ambiance.  The only downside is that dinner with a drink will run about $30 each (which is only nine dollars more than I paid for two pieces of battered fish at Brit's, so...)

Anyway, if you're thinking of coming joining me/us, please drop me a line at roundboy123456@yahoo.ca so I can know how many to make the reservation for.

This is a "meet and greet" type thing and purely social and...I would hope...non threatening.

Anyway, hopefully I don't end up eating alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!