Saturday, November 1, 2014

Automatic Gainer Mode Engaged

Interestingly, even though I've decided to take a short break, I'm still getting bigger.  Last night I weighed in at 212 pounds.  It appears that my body has finally and firmly committed itself to the process of getting fat 'for realz'.  Not that I'm complaining - it's nice that I've finally gotten used to eating the larger amounts I need to keep on gaining.  I just never figured it would only take a matter of weeks to get this so ingrained into my daily routine.

I think it's time to raise the bar for myself and shoot for the 4500 - 5000 calorie a day mark and keep on until eating this much more comes naturally, too.  And after that perhaps flirt with 6000 calories a day and so on.  The idea behind this is to aggressively gain until I'm (finally!) big enough...which will be a LOT bigger than I am now...and then figure how much I'll need to eat daily in order to maintain my new larger size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!