Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!  This is one of the most awesome times of year...well, actually, the few days after Halloween are the best because that's when stores are blowing out for cheap all the candy that didn't sell.  Bags and bags of tiny M&Ms sit nicely in the passenger seat of my car and those tiny calories do add up...!

So looking back at the last month or so, I'm super impressed by the fact that I was able to gain 10 pounds in 30 days.  It took work and planning but I've proven now that it IS possible.  Everything's SO much easier now that I'm 'out' about gaining.  And now that I've got the diet figured out...it's becoming routine to eat large amounts of high calorie food.

I've been taking a short gaining hiatus the last few days just to let my brain catch up to where my body's at.  I realize then 10 pounds isn't *that* much weight...but for me, at least, to have done this in a single month...it's taking more getting used to than I thought it would.

That being said, I'm planning to repeat this gaining feat for November.  By December 1, I fully expect to clock in at 220 + pounds.

So far I have no regrets.  I really love the changes that I'm seeing, the fact that my belly's just blowing up into such perfect roundness, and the all over feeling of just being more massive.

I'm really excited to know that I'm finally firmly on the path to realizing this lifelong dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!