Sunday, October 12, 2014

On a roll now...

I am, with great happiness, able to say that the effort I've been putting in the last few weeks is paying off!

As of today I'm at 208 pounds.  Looking back it's clear that on average I've been gaining one pound every three days.  Though I've been careful not to binge, I've been documenting everything on the spreadsheet and ensuring that I exceed 4000 calories a day by as much as possible.  It was hard for the first week or so (I just felt super full and bloated all the time), but after nearly three weeks of this new "diet" I find now that it's getting a LOT easier to eat amounts of food in one sitting that in the past I just couldn't have handled. Drinking a lot of water with each meal is definitely helping...not only does the water help with digestion but I'm pretty sure that even in this short amount of time I've managed to greatly increase my stomach's capacity by topping up with as much water as possible in order to stretch it after every meal.

Taking daily walks helps keep things moving, as does scrupulously avoiding all possible gluten contamination and other digestive irritants such as large amounts of xanthan gum and carrageenan.

And yes, my body is continuing to fill out in wonderful ways: my shoulders and arms are thicker around than they've ever been, my 'moobs' would now fill a B cup, my love handles spread way out now when I lie down, and of course, my belly is firmer, rounder and larger than it's ever been.  

I feel a deep sense of satisfaction about the fact that I'm (finally!) starting to get really fat.  Choosing to eat like this, to work towards getting as fat as I can, has been the right thing for me...but at the same time, deep in the back of my mind, I know I've still got a LONG way to go before the wonder and excitement of "getting fatter" becomes the simple satisfaction of being "fat enough".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!