Friday, October 10, 2014

Belly's really starting to "show" now...

The motivation I've been feeling to gain is really paying off.  I've been averaging somewhere between 3700 and 4300 calories a day.  While I know this doesn't sound like a lot to gainers who are a lot bigger than I am right now, for me the extra 750 - 1000 calories a day are really adding up and making a difference.  I know full well that as continue to get bigger, I'm going to have to eat more than this just to maintain my size.  But for right now, I'm overjoyed with how things are coming along.

At 207 pounds I'm officially heavier than I've ever been in my life.  This makes me happy in so many ways.

I'm kind of astounded at how big my belly is already.  I actually find myself distracted by it, I guess because it's still so new to me.  Looking in the mirror, I can see how much bigger I am.  At the same time, I know I've got a LOT further to go.  Seeing the growth and actually feeling it as a permanent part of me are wild.  In the past I've padded to make myself look this big but at the end of the day have always had to take it off and 'shrink' back down to reality.  While I have no regrets whatsoever so far about the fact that I'm continuing to get fatter, it IS weird to be walking around, working, shopping, etc. with this bigger belly all the time.  I admit I'm a little self conscious but at the same time it feels so right that I'm getting bigger.  I really look forward to the time (at this rate, sooner rather than later) when I've finished with the gaining part and just consider it normal that I have the large round body I've always dreamed about.

On a related note: the documentary was released on Monday.

Here's the link to it: http://www.vocativ.com/video/culture/society/gainers/.  

My only regret is that the piece couldn't have been longer - there were hours and hours of footage that never got used.  That being said, overall I believe they got the message right and didn't turn it into a freak show puff piece.  My thanks to interviewer Edward Christiansen and Michael the Video Guy for taking the time to fly out here from New York City to do the filming, as well for trusting me not to stand you up once you got here.

As far as I know, they *still* don't know my last name or where I live.  That's faith, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!