Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Maintaining...

So having been thrust feet first into our busiest season of the year (I currently work on a loading dock for a company that has a big share of the parcels business) my entire life has become about work, sleep, snatching something to eat, repeat, repeat, repeat...

I can tell right now there will be no further gaining for me until at least January.  My goal at this point is simply to maintain my weight at over 210 pounds.  This will be a huge accomplishment seeing as I'm burning crazy amounts of calories at work...heavy manual labour combined with working in extremely cold conditions for long hours.  Last year I lost 10-15 pounds over the 10 weeks that included Christmas just because of this.  

If I can make it to January the same weight I am now...for me this will be a huge WIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!