Wednesday, February 11, 2015

11 February 2015

And so...I'm back...after a particularly terrible Christmas season.  Terrible for reasons I won't get into, though I have to say there wasn't anything specifically bad.  It was just a big batch of 'meh' mixed in with too much work, too little sleep, a LOT of conflict (not my own fortunately) and not even close to enough time to eat.

From my last blog post in November until now, I dropped down to 195 (late December) and have managed to claw my way back up to 205.

I'm back down to part time hours as of a few weeks ago and this is what's making the difference.

I'm filling back out again and it feels REALLY good to be getting heavier again.

Working on a somewhat moderate timeline at this point: about five pounds a month.  Looking to be about 230 by the summertime.  I'm planning a trip to visit my family - won't have seen any of them for quite awhile by then.  Last they saw me I was in the high 180s and am expecting some comments about my (hopefully) 50 pound gain.

Anyway, not much else to report and certainly nothing photograph worthy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!