Wednesday, February 18, 2015

18 February 2015

So now that I'm back in the saddle with respect to gaining, I admit I find myself wondering just how much further I could push myself...or I guess more correctly BE pushed...if I could connect with someone who would be willing to take me on as a 'project' and be aggressive about getting me to fatten up fast.

I know I've put out feelers for encouragers before and I definitely have a good working relationship with a few guys locally, but sometimes I find myself wishing there was someone out there who would be willing to help me take my gain to the extreme.

Imagine how much good even one solid feeding session a week would do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!