Saturday, May 9, 2015

9 May 2015

And...I'm back...

And sadly to say not much has changed.  I'm still maintaining at a bit over 200 pounds.  I'm still eating what I consider to be crazy amounts of high fat, high carbohydrate food but am burning it off about as quickly as I eat it.  I was actually slowly losing weight in March/April until I got a bump from being off the work floor for a few weeks in classes, etc.and managed to gain about five pounds back.  And I guess to be fair, it's been a hellishly hectic time at work, as well as at home.  I have big hopes for the summer, especially since I've been able to wrangle a few weeks off.  More time to eat, less actual work being done should = some extra pounds.

That being said, I really DO have to start getting creative about gaining over the long term.  I'm either going to have to seriously 'up' my efforts with getting sufficient calories into me to start making progress or else I'm going to have to start taking it easier at work.  I guess doing both would be ideal and I guess I need to figure out exactly how to do that.

I'm still holding out hope of being able to find someone locally who would be willing to help me out.  I've met some very nice people through Grommr, etc but so far haven't been able to connect with someone who's really willing to go 'there' with me and really get me gaining.  I kind of think at this point it's just a fantasy to expect anything like this to happen but, like I said, I still choose to have hope...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!