Saturday, May 27, 2017

27 May 2017

And...I'm back.  Hopefully for good.  It's been a year.  I'll leave it at that because I could devote an entire blog just to the stuff that's happened over the past 18 months or so.

Salient fact: having just ended an 18 year relationship, I am now currently single.  I'm not saying this in an effort to find a date or a new partner.  Right now at least I'm content with reorganizing this house (finally!) into a way that works for me and for all the hobbies, etc. that I'm into.  I spend a part of every day breathing a sigh of relief that the clutter is gone, that the unhappiness and frustration has left for greener pastures, and savoring the utter quiet of not having a television and/or cell phone games blaring for 12 hours a day.   There is something extremely valuable about silence.

Added bonus: I now have full control of the fridge and everything in it.  No gluten shall cross the threshold of this house ever again.  I can use all of the kitchen counters with no fear of wheat crumbs finding their way into my food.

And now I can seriously start experimenting with gainer shakes.  I can mix up large quantities to leave in the fridge without anyone questioning what the hell I think I'm doing.

Right now toying with pasturized whole egg product mixed with dairy.  Going to start small with that one and work my way up as I have no idea how eating that much fat in one sitting will affect me.

I'm also making double batches of cookies and freezing half for later consumption - it helps to have them conveniently close at hand.

The idea is to work up to a regular diet of 5,000 calories per day and see where this takes me.

Currently at around 200 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!