Tuesday, September 26, 2017

26 September 2017

And...I'm back.  Again.

Took the summer off and traveled out to Ontario and then took a rather epic canoe trip.  With all the activity, smaller meals, and less chances to top up my daily caloric intake, I ended up losing weight.

Came back in August at about 195 pounds.  Went back to work for about six weeks of light duty (long story, would make you angry-sad to hear it and even if it didn't, it'd make me angry-sad to recount it here so I'm not going to) and I am now off work for the time being.

What I've discovered is that two of the biggest things hindering my gaining were my spouse (kind of on board but not really "getting" why I'd want to be fat) and my extremely labour intensive job.

My spouse and I separated in May and I now live alone and have full autonomy over what's in the fridge.  I also am no longer get questioned as to the weird concoctions I drink in order to gain.  Right now, in case you're curious, it's a mixture of sweetened condensed milk and cereal cream.  It tastes as disgusting as you'd think but I can keep it down...and it's doing magical things for my waistline.

The other hindrance is my intensely calorie burning job....which I'm not doing right now.  Combine this with the nearly two months of light duty (literally standing in one place for an entire shift) and the fact that I'm making a point of overeating at every meal and adding high fat/high carbohydrate "shakes" into the times in between meals...the gaining process is in high gear right now.

I've put on ten pounds since August and, at 205, my stomach is re-assuming that pleasing, round firmness that I love so much.

And looking here at how much bigger I was at 211 pounds...I can't wait to see what it's going to be like as I push past my previous high and really start to get big.

My plan is to keep gaining at a rate of 8-10 pounds a month.  I honestly think I can keep it up, even after I go back to work because this translates to about 2.5 pounds gained per week.  Although this will result in a dramatic looking gain of over 100 pounds in a year, I think I can handle it.   I'm not sure the people around me are going to be so easy-going about it but I'm to the point that I've really stopped caring about other people's ideas of how I should live my life.

So long as I am able to manage to do my job as well as still be able to do the things that bring joy to my life, I'm going keep getting bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!