Wednesday, September 27, 2017

27 September 2017

I am now within five pounds of my all time highest weight and I can really feel it in the way my stomach is so round and tight and how my love handles are starting to stick way out.  I LOVE this sensation.

Pushing past my all time high is going to bring some interesting changes, not the least of which - I'm sure - will be some epic stretch marks.

Totally worth it if it means I'm on track for those big gains that will get me where I need to be.

Gaining hard at time when I'm not expending a lot of energy working means I'm getting fat - fast - in all the right places.

Weighed myself after breakfast and am officially 206 pounds.  For now.  By this time next week, at the rate I'm gaining, I expect to be somewhere just shy of 210.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!