Friday, September 29, 2017

29 September 2017

Gainer shakes...what an amazing concept.  I've finally found something that works and that does not clog up my plumbing like xanthan gum and carrageenan tend to do.

It's a somewhat nightmarish concoction of cereal cream (18%, just milk and cream with no stabilizers), sweetened condensed milk (a ton of sugar with milk), and pasteurized liquid whole egg.

I don't recommend this for the faint of heart and in truth I have no idea what this much fat and sugar are doing to my circulatory system etc.  The one saving grace is that this is only a temporary dietary change - I won't be eating like this forever, as well as the fact that I'm backing it up with a regular amount of nutritious meals and exercise...exercise that I plan to increase once I'm happy with my size and can figure out the balance between eating enough to staying that fat and exercising enough to stay healthy.

These shakes pack a real whallop when it comes to getting extra calories and judging by how I'm feeling after a couple of weeks of drinking them, I think they're the answer I've been looking for

Yesterday I was able to augment my total daily intake by 3500 calories - this on top of all of my regular eating, snacks, etc.  I estimate I consumed about 5500 calories total in a single day.  For me this is a huge improvement as I usually end up making myself super sick to my stomach and then stop the gain for long enough that I end up dropping a ton of weight and end up near a "normal" BMI again.

If I can continue supplementing enough calories with these shakes that I can cover my basic caloric needs for the day, literally every extra single thing I eat during that day will become fat.

Ideally, if I am able to get to the point that I am consistently consuming 6500 calories a day (and yesterday I was within one serving of shake of doing this), I will gain a pound every single day.   While I know this is extreme,  I've seen others who were successfully able to gain over 100 pounds in a short period of time this way.  I know this will be hard on my body - I'm expecting it and preparing for it as best I can.  I'm ready to be as big as I reasonably can get and I'm prepared to do what it takes to achieve this. 

Added bonus: every day I find I am able to drink a bit more of this shake without feeling too logy to function - it feels almost as though I'm in training as my body gets used to dealing with the onslaught of extra calories.

And it's showing...yesterday a friend jokingly asked me if I was pregnant, because yes, my stomach is stretching out the front of my shirt in a way that's impossible to hide now (not that I'd want to); it's clear to anyone who looks at me that I'm getting fat.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!