Tuesday, April 3, 2018

3 April 2018

As always, it's easy to gain it back after losing a few pounds because.. honestly...I haven't been trying that hard lately and I'm already at 218.   I think it's a combination of not working right now and having more time to eat.

And I can tell I'm past my all-time high because my stomach has gone from feeling soft and squishy to being very, very solid.

There is also a vague itchiness a few inches to either side of my navel that tells me the skin is stretching again and I'm not surprised by this.  I can tell just by the way my shirts are fitting differently now that my belly has gotten bigger and rounder.

It's odd because even though I've the heaviest I've ever been, in some ways I feel less fat right now because I'm jiggling less.   I suspect that this is just a blip based on my relative weight and size and that after I've gained more weight, my body mechanics will be sufficiently changed that I'll be aware of how fat I've gotten every time I move.

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to this?

I'm starting up again with the gainer shakes again because I've decided to push to 235 and would like to get there over the next few weeks.  Shouldn't be too hard - I'm less than 20 pounds away from that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!