Thursday, April 30, 2020

April 30, 2020

Now into the first day of Week 3 and officially into the zone of excessive weight gain. 

Although I can't say I've got insatiable appetite at this point, I am eating a lot more than usual and never really feeling full.  Also feeling a little bit shaky, like from low blood sugar, even after I've eaten and I hope this is because my body directing more calories now into gaining weight.  The solution here, I guess, is to just keep eating as much as I can, as often as I can in order to get as fat as possible.

And although my overall weight on the scale hasn't changed much, I'm getting bigger, especially my belly which is already starting to feel amazingly heavy and round again.  Feeling the "gainer itch" as the skin is stretching, especially on my love handles.  It seems I'm gaining the weight higher this time, above the navel, as well as more on my love handles and the skin already feels tight in places even though I'm  overall not that much bigger yet.  Not sure why the difference, other than the fact that maybe it's because I'm working a heavy manual labour job and the muscle underneath is influencing how the weight is coming on.  In truth, I'm hoping for a nice round hard ball belly and all signs are pointing to this being where I'm headed.

I'm not even close to my all-time biggest...yet...but I'm really enjoying how fast I'm fattening up again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!