Sunday, December 14, 2008

13 December 2008

Well I'm still around...

Things have fallen into more of a routine here. I'm still working two jobs, both of which are quite physically demanding. I've got the hang of it now though, and am pacing myself so I'm not working myself into total exhaustion.

I'm still at 192 lbs though I expect that to change as a gain more muscle mass from the extra exercise. It doesn't feel like I've lost any of my belly (if anything it's getting firmer and denser - from the exercise maybe?)

Though I can't devote quite as much time to gaining, I am taking every chance I can get to eat as much as possible. I think this has helped stave off any kind of weight loss over the past couple of weeks.

Now that things are settling out a bit and Job #1 is beoming less active, I hope to continue my upward climb.

As much as I'd like to reach my goal of 200 lbs this month, I just really don't see being able to gain those last eight pounds in just two weeks. I mean, I could, I suppose but I don't think that would leave me in much shape for work.

In January Job #2 should be ending which means I'll have a lot more time to devote to this...so I'm moving the goal to 200 lbs by the end of January.

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!