Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 December 2008

Just a quick note to update...

Been working like a dog (as anticipated). Trying very hard just to maintain what I've gained so far. I have a feeling by the end of this, I *will* have gained weight but it will be muscle and not fat. While being muscular isn't a bad thing, I'd much rather be fat.

Anyway, everything I've gained so far is settling in nicely and I'm getting used to the added bulk. I know, it's not much...so far...but it's enough that I notice it when I move just right or when I'm climbing stairs fast and notice I'm jiggling in ways I never did before.

I'm looking forward to the time that the worst of this crazy time is over and I can settle back into quietly packing on the pounds.

I'll keep you posted. Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to report...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!