Thursday, December 18, 2008

18 December 2008

So I have a day off...from both jobs...what a luxury.

I appear to have lost a couple of pounds though it's hard to tell. It could just be dehydration. The night job involves a lot of running around and repetitive moving of heavy boxes full of stuff. It's also incredibly dry in the building - I'm certain it's climate controlled to be that way. I've gotten some major static shocks from the piles of plastic bins that are all over the place in there.

I'm kind of surprised, actually, that I haven't dropped more weight. I've been doing my best to keep eating but I've been really, really active lately.

I'm feeling frustrated that I haven't made more gains and may in fact be going backward.

Today I plan to catch up, at least, and hopefully start gaining again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!