Thursday, January 15, 2009

15 January 2009

Argh...I've plateaued at 189...

My belly's right about where it was at before. It's not feeling loose anymore but instead is firm and tight which I guess means it's swollen back out to maximum size.

The trick now is to add to it...

I've been eating a fair bit lately but I'll guess I'll have to ramp it up a bit. I'm tired of being this skinny (though back when I was only 150lbs, what I weigh now would have seemed enormous)

There's a little more money now for extras like fast food. And I did just stock up on some staples like rice. And chocolate. Mmmm...chocolate.

So, not much to report now in terms of any spectacular gains.

I expect progress soon, though. Things have slowed down enough now that I actually had a day off today (the third such day off in the last seven weeks) and I'm actually feeling a little crazed by the lack of stress. I know. Sounds odd. But it's like I've been moving like crazy for almost two months, dealing with all kinds of stuff being thrown at me and now...there's this ringing silence that I just don't know what to do with.

So I guess I'll go eat something...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!