Sunday, January 4, 2009

4 January 2009

Well it's back into a relatively regular routine of working only one job.

A recent cold snap put the brakes on any kind of outings other than work. I'm not even sure if the car will start - it's currently that car shaped mound of snow out front of my house. At some point I will actually have to go somewhere the buses don't and I'll have to go out there and shovel the car back into the daylight.

Better news is that I've managed to regain at least two of those lost pounds. Possibly three (did I mention I have a crappy scale?).

For what it's worth, I *feel* like I'm filling out again. Hopefully soon I'll be back in a growth situation instead of simply "re-growth".

Tonight I saw some pictures of a guy online, also a gainer, who has reached 215 lbs. He looks a lot like me (well, his torso anyway, because that's all you can see) but fatter. I can totally see that guy's belly on my body. In fact, the mere thought of having a belly so full and round is motivating me, even though I have just had dinner, to go have a bite to eat just so I can be that much closer to making this a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!