Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4 February

And so the experiment begins...

Although the tincture has only be brewing for 24 hours I decided to have a taste. And let me tell you, it's bad. Think of the worst Scotch you've ever had. Then add some cat pee. And you might be close.

I tried a half a teaspon and I'm glad I didn't have any more. It really, really burned. I'm thinking it's because of the EverClear (90% pure alcohol). Once the tincture is ready, I think I'm going to strain it and dilute by 50% because I don't think my tongue could handle another hit like that.

Whew.

On another note, comments for this blog are moderated. This means any comments left stay in limbo until I log into my e-mail account and give them the "okay". So if you leave a comment and you don't see it right away...never fear. It'll show up eventually. Unless it's truly mean or viciously ignorant. Then I'll just delete it. Well, I might privately mock you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!