Monday, February 9, 2009

9 February 09

Well it's been five days since I started with the tincture.

I've been upping it to one teaspoon per day, with a water chaser. I think I'm going to have to strain out the bits and just premix the stuff with water. It's just too alcoholic and I find I don't like the way it burns all the way down.

As for effects...well, when I run my hand over my belly, it's definitely feeling fuller and firmer than it was before, kind of like the gain you get after a few days of bingeing. I haven't really been doing anything different, just eating when I'm hungry.

The only thing that really feels different is that now, when I get hungry, I'm instantly starving. When I eat, however, it only takes a regular amount of food to make me feel full.

I haven't really been keeping track of exactly how much I'm eating as compared to before. I suspect I'm eating reasonable amounts of food...but more often throughout the day.

This would explain why it feels like I'm getting rounder. Which I guess means this approach is working (yaay!) What's weird is that I haven't noticed any appetite dampening effects, which is in all the literature. My appetite appears to be normal, or if anything, a little enhanced.

Should be very interesting to see what happens in a few weeks when my appetite is supposed to go into overdrive and the real gaining begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!