Saturday, December 10, 2011

10 December 2011

So its been exactly a year since that infamous post that included the picture of me at 202 pounds...the post whose link was embedded in the reddit.com article.

Sadly to say, I'm still 11 pounds shy of being that big this year. I'm solidly at 191 pounds and have been for a few days now.

The spreadsheet says I should be edging up to 195...and while I'm disappointed with my slower than expected progress, I'm not kicking myself too hard about it either. It's been busy and the fact that I've at least managed maintain what I've gained lately is, as far as I'm concerned, a pretty decent accomplishment.

My whole circadian rhythm is seriously messed up. I'm having my first coffee of the day at nearly 5pm. I haven't slept since yesterday. And it's already dark outside. It feels like it should either be 11 pm or early morning....anything but late afternoon.

And it's weird...even though the scale hasn't shown any movement for awhile, all of the sudden all my pants are too tight. I think my body's still trying to figure out where to put all this extra fat.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted (when there's something new to say!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!