Tuesday, December 6, 2011

6 December 2011

So I appear to be backsliding a little bit. I'm closer to 190 now. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm having to choose between sleeping and eating (and sleep is winning out). It's hard to get the required amount of calories in when there's only so many awake hours in the day.

Also, I might be underestimating my daily caloric needs. I've been put into a more physically strenuous department at work and I'm literally working up a sweat unloading these icy cold trailers. I may have to investigate some other more easily accessible sources of calories.

...or else learn to eat in my sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!