Tuesday, December 27, 2011

27 December 2011

Happy holidays...whatever you celebrate...

That being said, I'm so happy Christmas is over again for another year. I know. Bah humbug and all that...

Without going into the gory details, suffice to say that it's a special kind of torture doing the rounds of the family's houses and being presented with trays and trays piled high with delicacies that one cannot enjoy due to dietary restrictions (gluten). And there's nothing sadder than leaving Christmas dinner hungry because of a miscommunication with respect to ingredients.

Ah well. This too shall pass...hopefully next year will be different.

A quick update: still 194. It seems that when I leave the structure and routine of work, my own special diet falls by the wayside.

Now I've got to see what I can do to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!