Wednesday, December 14, 2011

14 December 2011

Well, it appears my extra efforts over the last few days are paying off. I'm currently 193...and gaining fast...

I'm not sure if I'm going to catch up to where I should be according to the spreadsheet (or if I should even try) but I'm pleased that there's been quite a bit of progress this week.

The clothes I bought last spring (when I was heavier) are finally fitting properly now. It's just a matter of time, though, before I have to replace them with bigger sizes.

I had a good look at myself in the mirror the other day and I can tell you that I'm definitely starting to get "thicker" all over....though it's still mostly coming in as belly fat.

Working the physically demanding job that I am right now has definitely changed HOW I'm gaining. Before, at this weight, I was just getting sort of blobby. This time around the fat is very firm, well defined. The fat is sitting on a layer of muscle and as far as I'm concerned, I'm really loving the look. I can't wait to see how things develop as I get heavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!