Monday, December 19, 2011

19 December 2011

Well, I'm pretty consistently 194 now.

The gain is progressing. Mind you, it's not going as quickly as I'd like...but that being said, it's giving me time to get used to being heavier.

I'm getting into the groove of eating a lot more. Now if I skimp and fall short of my basic needs, I get super starvingly hungry. It's an excellent reminder to keep eating.

Over the next few weeks I'm going to work at ways of increasing my intake back to the recommended values on the spreadsheet. When I set up the spreadsheet, I was aiming for 1/3 of a pound gained per day. The reality over the last few weeks has been closer to 1/10 of a pound.

Which, when I think hard about it doesn't make a lot of sense because I've gained at least 10 pounds in the last seven weeks. Then again, math was never one of my strengths.

I guess let's just leave it at this: I'm going to try to eat more and let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!